Careers with CRS
Junior Retail Software Support Technician
Location: Sherwood Park, AB (1 vacancy)
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Canadian Retail Solutions Inc. (CRS) has an incredible opportunity for an up and coming Junior Support Technician
Who are we?
CRS is a 20 year expert in the technical support of retailers around North America providing POS support, expert trainers, consultants and technicians to build strong and profitable retailers of all shapes and sizes.
What will you do?
- You will learn from the best Retail Software Engineers the skills required to support our customer’s across Canada.
- Our client’s use a variety of POS software, and you will be their first point of contact when they call for technical support. With your calm and professional approach you will solve anything from a minor report adjustment to a store down situation.
- When you are not helping our client’s on the support line you will be booked for appointments for anything from inventory training to installing new POS systems. No day is ever the same.
Why would you want this job?
- You are approachable, enjoy interacting with people, and like problem solving
- You want to play an active role in helping our client’s make their businesses successful and profitable.
- Technology is a passion, and you can’t wait for the next new development.
- You love getting up in the morning and coming to work with a great team who all have the same goals and objectives and you do.
Are you the right person?
- Are you calm, approachable and have good communication skills? (Both written and verbal)
- Do you love technology and relish the challenge of keeping up with this ever changing environment?
- Do you enjoy helping people, and gain satisfaction with a job well done?
- Do you like coming to work where a team environment is encouraged, where your fellow employees respect you and each other?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.