Retail Pro Announces 2008 Global User Conference!
Retail Pro has just announced the venue and dates for its eagerly awaited Global User Conference. This years event will be held at the amazing HARD ROCK HOTEL in San Diego CA. The event begins with a reception on Sunday September 14th and concludes on Tuesday September 16th.
A tentative itinerary has been announced, but may be subject to change…
User Conference Day One – Monday September 15, 2008 / High Level Agenda
– User Registration and Breakfast
– Conference Kick-Off: Introductions to the Retail Pro team/Corporate update
– Trends in Retail (Key Note Speaker)
– Product Roadmap
– Support Plus Programs and Updates
– Retail Pro V9 Custom Plug-In’s and Migration Overview
– CIO Speaker
– Reports Update
– Retail Pro Technology Update: Now, Near, Next
User Conference Day Two – Tuesday September 16, 2008 / High Level Agenda
– One on One Interview with Current Customer
– Retail Pro Payment Solutions
– Customer Panel: 3 verticals, 3 different implementations
– Retail Pro Business Intelligence
– Synaro WebStore
– Oracle Relationship Update
– Localizations for RP9
– New Training Courses and Training Updates
– Conference Wrap Up
Cost of the event for Retail Pro Customers will be…
$525 USD for the first attendee
$325 USD for any additional attendee ( Same Company )
*** A 10% discount will apply to all who register before June 30th 2008.
For more information as it becomes avaliable please contact our Client Services department at 1–800-725–6810 or e-mail email@example.com or register directly at http://www.retailpro.com.